Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

just a few things

Titus Young says he's better than Calvin Johnson, I don't think so, what about you?  Donald Driver retired on Wednesday after 14 seasons, do you think that's is a good move?  Do you think that Randy Moss should retire?he say he wants to play another season.  And the New York Giants release Running Back Ahmad Bradshaw after six seasons.  "It's all about money, I guees, so yeah I was expecting it"  Is what he said.  My take on it is the Giants had two great RB's and wasted both of them.  Well, I got to go to church so by.

1 comment:

  1. Don't think Young is better than Johnson, unless there are some stats to back that claim up. As for Driver, I forgot that he didn't retire earlier. Moss probably should retire, but do not think he will.

    -James

    ReplyDelete