Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 11, 2012

so muck to say.

i am so sorry i have not posted in a long time. but who cares i am here now so lets get to the talking. i saw the avengers movie. it was awesome. the family force 5 concert was sweet. if you don,t know what that is than just go to family force 5.com. i red the first hunger games book yes it was very cool i cant wait to read the next one. i am just waiting for my sister to finish it witch takes forever. and dont worry i am going to design my blog different but i need some help. i am not good at it at all.can somebody tell me what i should change it to. and if you are new to my blog i will tell you a little bit about myself. i,m very awesome. i,m just kidding. i love the hunger games. and i do homeschooling. i,m 11.and a christian a boy with blond hair and blue eyes living in north Florida  my name is Vincent but you can call me Vince and i love to read i have a brother and a sister. and a dog named slate. and can i just say that i really love CARAMEL!!! and i,m not really that good at blogging. and i am in need of a new blog design. so if you have a idea or two please post it or email it to me at vincentc1001@gmail.com.wait don't forget to follow me. thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment