Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

First Post

Hey! I finally have a blog, and I cant wait to see who follows.

I cant believe that the Packers beat the Steelers, I thought the Steelers were totally gonna win. i guess Big Ben just didn't have a good day, with his 2 interceptions he threw. I wasn't really going for them the whole season, though, the Cowboys are my favorite team. I just wanted the Steelers to win when they made it to the Super Bowel.

In an earlier playoff game with the Packers and the falcons, My friend and I made a bet. He betted that the Falcons would win, and they didn't, so now he owes me 3 bucks!

Well, I've gotta go, but I'll write later.

Yours,
Vincent

1 comment:

  1. Hey Vince, I am a friend of yah sis ;)

    I was going for the Packers lol! I really don't care for them but my best friend, who is from Wisconsin, goes for them so I decided to root for them. ;)

    ReplyDelete